Lea Michele Is The Latest Cover Girl For Harper's Bazaar's September 2011 Edition


Leah Michele struts a satin jumpsuit desgined by YSL on the latest cover of Harper's Bazaar’s September edition!

On her career... "I don’t stop. It’s my nature. People have to tell me to slow down. I plan on playing every role on Broadway….I want to do movies, make music. Glee is only the beginning."

On admiring the popular girls in Hollywood..."Penélope Cruz (who Lea thought wouldn’t recognize her but who countered, “Do you think I don’t have a TV?”), Blake Lively, Jennifer Aniston (especially for posing as Streisand in Bazaar: “It was awesome; I really wanted to do that”), and her sometime costar Gwyneth Paltrow, who “never gets it wrong.” I am obsessed with Gwyneth Paltrow,” Lea says. The day they met, they were rehearsing a Chicago routine for Glee. “I was nervous and said, ‘I don’t think I can do that dance move.’ She said, ‘You can do it.’ She wasn’t afraid of anything. I love talking with Gwyneth. She just gives good advice. She said, ‘Don’t ever read anything about you.'

On her unconventional features... "How many managers told me, ‘Get a nose job. You’re not pretty enough’? But I proved them wrong. In 3-D, my nose is going to look fabulous (laughs)."

On rumors that she’s a diva... "People have to remember this is all new for us. We’re all reasonably young, except for Cory, who’s old [FYI: He's 29]. I’ve learned some lessons. But people are going to say what they want to say. I know who I am, and I’m not perfect."


Scoot over to HarpersBazaar.com for the rest of Leah's article!