Anne Hathaway Covers Marie Claire's UK September Edition!


Anne Hathawaye dazzles like the true star that she is as the latest cover girl for British Marie Claire's September issue. On the cover, Anne struts a Dolce & Gabbana star inspired dress. The following excerpts from thee article, depicts Anne divulging everything from heartbreak to her upcoming brithday and how it feels like transitioning into her dirty thirties!


On the scandal over her ex Raffaello Follieri..."People deal with horrible things all the time. Downstairs in this pub someone has a parent who is battling cancer. Someone has just lost their job. Life is really f–ked up and it’s really painful sometimes."

Having confessed to placing pressure on herself to over-achieve, perhaps reaching her 30th will bring her finally in-line with her own far-reaching expectations..."Success is such a subjective thing. Certainly when I was starting out, I just had this unbelievable pressure to get jobs. "Gotta work! Gotta work!" I am hard on myself, but that has changed. Now I do it with hope."

On her boyfriend Adam Shulman..."Yes, I have a boyfriend. And yes, I am very much in love with him. But you do need to keep your private life private. Adam totally ruined my plan. I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time and then I fall in love like a fool. Yes, three years. It’s serious!"

On turning 30...."I think it’s the beginning of a process that really blossoms when you hit 30. It’s when you stop apologizing for who you are. It’s nice not to know things and that’s OK. People aren’t going to judge you for asking questions. That’s such a freedom.”

Scoot over to MarieClaire.co.uk, for the rest of Anne's article.




Scope out the trailer to her upcoming film, "One Day" where Anne portrays an 'uptight Yorkshire lass based on David Nicholls' best-selling novel.'