Angeline Jolie Is Vanity Fair Cover Bound


Angelina Jolie gives a gorgeous, front-on profile pose as Vanity Fair's latest cover girl for their October issue. The actress extraordinaire divulges her experiences as a first time director and screen-writer on here upcoming film, "In the Land of Blood and Honey" and the endless support she receives from one Mister Brad Pitt.

On plans for the future...“No secret wedding..I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment.”

Before shooting, Jolie says, she sent the script to..."reporters and writers, people of Serbian and Bosnian nationality who’d been through the war. I was gauging the accuracy…. If they said no, I wouldn’t have done it."

On partner Brad Pitt’s level of professional support...“He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”

On how directing In the Land of Blood and Honey has changed her view on acting... “Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am.”

Of her decision to use all unknown actors from the region, she says..."It couldn’t be anybody else. It’s their story. It was important that they were willing to do it. If none of them were willing, I wouldn’t have made it."

On writing the script for her film...“I had the flu…I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way.”


Scoot over to Vanityfair.com for thee entire featured article!


Jolie attends Congolese Warlord Trial.